What is the material of commonly used cosmetic plastic bottles2021-04-16 14:51:37
What are the commonly used cosmetic plastic bottles? Usually used in cosmetics containers with thicker walls, cream bottles, caps, stoppers, gaskets, pump heads, and dust covers are injection molding; PET blow molding is two-step molding, tube embryos are injection molding. Others, such as lotion bottles and washing bottles with thin container walls, are blown bottles. The material of plastic bottles is usually PP, PE, K material, AS, PS, ABS, acrylic, PET, etc.
1. PE is a kind of thermoplastic resin with high crystallinity and non-polarity. The appearance of the original PE is milky white, and it is translucent to a certain extent in the thin section. PE has excellent resistance to most domestic and industrial chemicals, impact resistance, abrasion resistance, high temperature resistance and stable performance.
2. The PET material is an environmentally friendly material with high barrier properties, light weight, non-breaking characteristics, chemical resistance, and strong transparency. It can be made into pearlescent, colored, magnetic white, and transparent, and it is widely used in gel water. The bottle mouth is generally standard 16-tooth, 18-tooth, 22-tooth, and 24-tooth caliber, which can be used with a pump head. (plastic bottle)
3. Acrylic is made of injection molding bottle, which has poor chemical resistance. Generally, it cannot be directly filled with paste. It needs to be blocked by an inner tank. The filling is not easy to be too full to prevent the paste from entering between the inner tank and the acrylic bottle to avoid cracks. Packaging requirements are high during transportation. It looks particularly obvious after scratches, has high permeability, and the sensory upper wall is very thick, but the price is quite expensive.
4. PS, AS, ABS: AS has better transparency and toughness than ABS, PS has better transparency than AS, but is more brittle.
5. Mold development costs: blow molds are 3,500 yuan-5,000 yuan, injection molds are 8,000 yuan-80,000 yuan. Stainless steel molds are more expensive than alloy materials, but they are durable. Several molds can be produced at a time. The production volume needs, if the production volume is large, you can choose a mold with four or six molds, and the customer can decide by himself.
6. The order quantity is generally 3,000 to 10,000, depending on the availability of stock. The color can be customized. Usually the primary color is frosted and magnetic white, or the pearl powder effect is added. Although the bottle and cap are matched with the same color master batch, sometimes the color of the bottle and cap is different because of the difference in color.
7. The screen printing has ordinary ink and UV ink. UV ink has good effect, gloss and three-dimensional effect. It should be printed to confirm the color during production. The effect of screen printing on different materials will be different.
8. The processing technology of bronzing and silver bronzing is different from that of printing gold powder and silver powder. Hard materials and smooth surfaces are more suitable for bronzing and silver bronzing. The soft surface has poor bronzing effect and is easy to fall off. The gloss of bronzing silver Degree is better than printing gold and silver.
9. The silk screen film should produce negative film, the graphic effect is black, the background color is transparent, and the hot stamping and silver hot process need to produce positive film, the graphic effect is transparent, and the background color is black. The proportion of text and pattern should not be too small or too thin, otherwise the effect will not be printed.
10. Bottle caps are generally equipped with inner gaskets, pull caps, and inner plugs. Very few are equipped with small spoons or droppers. This is mainly because of its tightness and ease of use. (Cream bottle)
11. The production cycle is relatively moderate, about 15 days. The silk-screened cylindrical bottle is calculated as a single color, and the flat bottle or special-shaped bottle is calculated as two-color or multi-color.